Thank you for exploring potential career opportunities at St. Joseph’s Area Health Services! We invite you to share in our mission of providing compassionate care to the communities we serve while promoting our core values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence in our healing ministry.
St. Joseph’s Area Health Services now has an online recruiting system. We no longer accept paper applications. Please click the button below to browse current openings and apply online.
HELPFUL HINTS WHEN APPLYING
- An active email address is required. If you do not have one, you must establish one online prior to applying. Authorization for background checks, offer of employment, etc will all be sent via email. It is very important to actively check your email account after you have applied.
- All applicants are required to create a profile online in order to apply. This profile will remain in the system so that you can login to it at anytime. You may use your online profile to apply for positions across Catholic Health Initiatives and St. Joseph’s Area Health Services. Your account will remain online so that you can access it at any later date to make edits, update, or reapply.
- You can apply for more than one position requisition. If you are interested in applying for several positions, you will need to re-submit your online application for each requisition number associated with the position you want to apply for.
- Actively check your email account. Applicants will receive several emails throughout the interview process that will require confirmation and electronic signatures. These communications sent via email are vital to getting applicants through our system to become potential employees.
- In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with St. JosephÕs Area Health Services, please call 218-616-3064 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions can be directed to St. Joseph’s Area Health Services Human Resource office at 218-616-3064 or 218-616-3521.
Thank you for your interest in St. Joseph’s Area Health Services and Catholic Health Initiatives. We look forward to hearing from you!
Park Rapids Area
The Park Rapids Lakes Area takes pride in being located near the Headwaters of the Mississippi River and Itasca State Park. Over 30,000 residents living in the greater Park Rapids area share a love of the environment and outdoors.
We provide a full range of benefits to help eligible employees care for themselves and their families in mind, body and spirit. Benefits include health, dental, life, disability, retirement, and paid time off plans.